Materials: fresh coffee bags, smoked salmon trays, metal circle from old lampshade, sticky blocks, clear sticky tape.
Equipment: craft scissors, clear sticky tape, small star template, craft knife.
Level of skill
30 mins minutes
1. To make the coffee bag tinsel look at Tinsilly.
2. To make coffee bag strips see Coffee Bag Chain.
3. Remove the metal ring from an old lampshade using a sharp craft knife. This has to be done with care by an adult.
4. Cover the the metal ring with coffee bag strips and wrap Tinsilly around it.
5. Using the template, cut out the small stars from a smoked salmon tray. Stick the sticky blocks on the back of the stars.
6. Stick the stars on the tinsel wreath.